Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Astebreed and Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR
Rayge

Post Astebreed and Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR
on: January 5, 2014, 09:55

I saw both of these SHMUPs posted on NeoGAF’s Comiket 85 topic and their January Indie Games thread and I thought they looked amazing. They also had links to news stories hat Nyu Media did on them, so I’m thinking that there is a pretty good chance that you guys will get these games over her to the states on Desura or Steam somehow.

ASTEBREED

Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7njFZtCt4ek

Zeether

Post Re: Astebreed and Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR
on: January 5, 2014, 13:52

Nyu Media just reports on Comiket for people who are interested in what’s coming out there, but I do think they should get Astebreed since they already have one of Edelweiss’ other games.

Rayge

on: January 5, 2014, 14:01

Well they have 2 of their games. A third one won’t hurt.

Cerzel

on: January 14, 2014, 23:37

Just want to add some support for Astebreed; I’d love to see it get brought over. Personally, I wouldn’t be interested in a dub, if that’s something that’d be considered since there’s voice acting this time around.
I tried the trial for REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR too, and it’s almost entirely in English to begin with, so that’d be a nice one to see get introduced to the west.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: January 16, 2014, 18:18

Thanks guys, but it seem that fellow localizers Playism will be localizing Astebreed.

Our resident shmup expert AlphaProspector has been championing REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR for months now(!), but we’re operating at capacity right now. It’s definitely on our wishlist, however!

Zeether

on: January 16, 2014, 19:02

Playism getting Astebreed? I’m okay with that. Sucks you guys missed out but you all seem to be one big happy family out there. I’ll definitely buy it.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.131 seconds.