Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hi long time fan first time poster
greatgregx

Post hi long time fan first time poster
on: June 30, 2013, 17:01

id rally like to know if you can bring this game to the states im a huge fan of castlevania and castlevania like games. I was wonder if you had anything like this game comming up anytime soon<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/byMWN3gp9SI” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe> this game is called koumajou densetsu II also known as Touhouvania 2 if not thats cool to thanks

greatgregx

Post Re: hi long time fan first time poster
on: June 30, 2013, 17:14

here is the link i guess i don’t understand how to post a link on your forum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byMWN3gp9SI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byMWN3gp9SI this is also a picture from the gameImage gonna try again with your fourm things

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: July 1, 2013, 19:23

Hi, GGX!

Koumajou Densetsu was among the first candidates we looked at as we put together our first slate of games. Unfortunately, it’s based on Touhou IP & Touhou’s creator, ZUN, has forbidden commercial sales of anything based on his games. (Search for forums for ‘ZUN’ and you should turn up more details pretty quickly.)

So bottom line: much as we’d like to, I’m afraid that one’s off limits.

MikuruX

Advanced
on: September 19, 2013, 01:57

I’ve been having a good time with this game to be honest. Oh yeah Genki, I got the email you sent to me and Fasial, I’m sorry to hear about that.

Any words you want me to pass on to ZUN at AWA for ya or a question?

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ “It Can’t Be Helped!”

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 19, 2013, 16:29

Yeah, I’m disappointed too – I was looking forward to the event & in particular seeing / meeting Iwata-san – I’m a Gan-chan fan!

If you could put in a good word to ZUN for Nyu Media, it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.105 seconds.