Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Touhou~
graylander-
tagger

Post Re: Touhou~
on: February 1, 2013, 16:54

I still don’t understand. The link said “derivative works explode when commercial works are released”, but I don’t know what he means by that.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: February 3, 2013, 16:32

I didn’t say it say it was a good translation 🙂

This is probably a bit better: “Recently, more commercial companies have been creating derivative works”

MikuruX

Advanced
on: February 7, 2013, 06:35

GenkiPatton, got a question. Will you guys make an appearance at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) this year (End of September) or consider it? I’m on the video gaming staff and I’ve been given a huge room to do my usual doujin & non-mainstream games display.

Here’s the kicker though……the man himself, ZUN, is making his US debut at Anime Weekend Atlanta and now I’ve been asked to do a huge Touhou display this year (I’m ecstatic right now). I’m just asking since it might be a good chance for you guys to get some questions or possible proposals in.

If not for that, just stop by for once. =P

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ “It Can’t Be Helped!”

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: February 7, 2013, 08:17

Y’know, I’d heard about the event, but didn’t realize it’s just a plane hop away in Atlanta. That’s entirely doable.

I’ll plan to stop by 🙂

MikuruX

Advanced
on: February 7, 2013, 08:29

Cool…..I’ll keep in contact with ya through the forums as time goes on.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ “It Can’t Be Helped!”

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: February 8, 2013, 16:08

Probably best if you email me directly: seonk AT nyu-media dot com.

Cheers

MikuruX

Advanced
on: March 28, 2013, 15:28

Hiya GenkiPatton! I wanted to inform you that I’ve sent you a email in regards to the invite.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: March 29, 2013, 21:52

Received, thanks!

MikuruX

Advanced
on: May 6, 2015, 00:34

LOL! Wanted to bring this back up also due to the recent events going on within the Touhou Universe.

Ever since ZUN made his appearance at Anime Weekend Atlanta 2 years ago, we’ve seen the a splash of news regarding the Touhou series coming through the pipe. First, we have Playism having the rights to the main Touhou series and is bringing out the Touhou games starting with Touhou 14: Double Dealing Characters & Takkoman in English on May 7th this year. Next, we see that the Touhou series is making the jump from being just a PC franchise to a Playstation series with “Genso no Rondo” by PlayDoujin! & “Maihana Soumakyou” by Souvenir Circ. going to the Playstation 4.

What I want to ask is if Nyu-Media see any potential in trying to get the rights to any of Touhou games and seeing if ZUN would allow another company to release the games outside of the official games. I mainly ask this because I would really like to see the fighting games from the series released but I believe they fall under the official games line also (“Immaterial & Missing Power”, “Scarlet Weather Rhapsody”, “Touhou Hisoutensoku”, “Hopeless Masquerade” & the upcoming expansion “Urban Legend in Limbo”).

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: May 11, 2015, 08:32

Thanks for suggestion. We’ll look into it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.123 seconds.