Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 8 9 10 [11] 12
Author Topic: Under Night In-Birth & Melty Blood (or anything from French-Bread)
MikuruX

Advanced
Post Re: Under Night In-Birth & Melty Blood (or anything from French-Bread)
on: February 15, 2015, 19:18

Well…..with that being said, I’m still kinda sad that the possibility of Nyu Media not being able to publish the PC port but happy nonetheless about there being a possible PC port.

That in mind, we could just jump ship and try Melty Blood but that’s going to be a huge feat with having to to deal with Type-Moon.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ “It Can’t Be Helped!”

heavymetal-
mixer

on: February 20, 2015, 22:55

Quote from MikuruX on February 15, 2015, 19:18<br />
Well…..with that being said, I’m still kinda sad that the possibility of Nyu Media not being able to publish the PC port but happy nonetheless about there being a possible PC port.</p>
<p>That in mind, we could just jump ship and try Melty Blood but that’s going to be a huge feat with having to to deal with Type-Moon.

You should talk with “Madscientist”, the creator of the “Cccaster” so the game could be released with a better netcode than the original of the game (that is horrible):

http://www.meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/cccaster-v1-0a-netplay-client-for-mbaacc-1-4-0/

Notice that this program doesn’t promote piracy of any kind, it’s a fan-made “netcode-power-up” than brings a lot of interesting a needed features that should be included in the game if it’s re-released.

KvltAsFvck

on: April 1, 2015, 00:14

I want this game on PC so badly. I love UNIB and I don’t have a PS3, only a PC. I REALLY want this game so please port it!

Elessar

on: April 2, 2015, 10:14

I will Buy it if this game released on steam.

Cjero

on: April 29, 2015, 14:37

I would gladly pre-purchase it if needs be as long as it can be shipped to my country (Netherlands). I enjoy anime fighters, and I honestly believe there are not enough for the PC.

preloaderm-
an

on: August 26, 2015, 10:20

PC and Mac version please

heavymetal-
mixer

on: August 29, 2015, 08:34

Still no news about MBAACC for Steam?

MikuruX

Advanced
on: August 31, 2015, 15:31

There are things that are taking priority at Nyu-Media that is probably taking up their time at the moment. All I know is that there isn’t anything that can be said about MBAACC at this current time that I can comment on. When I get some information on this that I’m safe to mention, I’ll let you all know.

A.G.E.S. Founder // Anime Toshokan Inc. Founder // ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ “It Can’t Be Helped!”

heavymetal-
mixer

on: December 8, 2015, 14:34

Arc System Works is publishing GGXrd, BBCPEX, MBAACC and UNIEL for Steam:

http://arcsystemworksu.com/arc-system-works-releasing-5-titles-on-steam-by-summer-2016/

MikuruX

Advanced
on: December 8, 2015, 19:57

Yeah, this pretty much ends the purpose of this thread. Shini from Arc System Works was hinting this for some time since the release of Arcana Heart 3 Love Max on Steam (still can’t thank them enough for letting me get a pre-release copy to advertise at AWA this year). At any rate, my workload is even more loaded now for next year because of this.

With that being said, Genki, can you please close this thread since its purpose has been fulfilled?

Pages: First << 8 9 10 [11] 12

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.164 seconds.