Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LIST of all localized ENGLISH shoot em ups!
turbodaze

Post LIST of all localized ENGLISH shoot em ups!
on: June 20, 2012, 09:59

I was told there is Astroport titles that are already localized I didn’t even know about. I want more pc shooting games. I don’t know all the companies trying to localize japanese shootemups to english.

Can you list all the shoot em up’s that are available to buy and that are in english that you know of?

I just wanna buy more fun shooting games.

This includes freeware if it’s possible.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Re: LIST of all localized ENGLISH shoot em ups!
on: June 20, 2012, 10:06

Several ASTRO PORT gamers were localized by Curious Factory and can be found here: http://www.curiousfactory.com/publish/games.php

Someone more knowledgeable than me should be able to point you to a Japanese STG resource that for the other question…

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: June 20, 2012, 18:57

This just in from the Nyu Media MEC:

“the best examples of freeware english translated STGs are Warning Forever, Fraxy, Kenta Cho games and GENETOS by Tatsuya Koyama. All GREAT and stellar.

One in the middle ground is PatriotDark by Temperance Lance, it’s all in english bar the readme if I recall correctly. (Temperance Lance is the circle who backed up sumishiro with ring^-27 and they are making L.U.X. atm.)”

Shade-
Imperial

on: July 9, 2012, 16:01

How about some of the games localized by Rockin’ Android? They have localized the Gundemonium Collection, SUGURI Perfect Edition, and Flying Red Barrel.

And I’ve heard of an English STG called Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony by Final Form Games.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.125 seconds.