Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ARMED SEVEN Launches TODAY In the Groupees Build a Doujin Bundle 2!!
GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post ARMED SEVEN Launches TODAY In the Groupees Build a Doujin Bundle 2!!
on: October 16, 2013, 08:31

*** ARMED SEVEN Launches TODAY In the Groupees Build a Doujin Bundle 2!! ***

We are pleased to announce the first release from our Winter-Spring line-up, the 2D side-scrolling mecha shooter ARMED SEVEN, which officially launches TODAY as part of the Groupees Build a Doujin Bundle 2!

ARMED SEVEN will be available for purchase from GamersGate, Desura, Rice Digital and other digital distributors, but right now you can get it at HUGE discount along with a panoply of other great doujin games, including Higurashi – When They Cry, Hatoful Boyfriend and the cult shooter Hellsinker! You’re welcome!

Details about ARMED SEVEN and a link to the bundle follow below!

ARMED SEVEN
Get ready for side-scrolling mecha-action from the creators of SATAZIUS! Pilot your mecha to protect the Earth Federation against the Neo Loran in this blast-a-thon of bullets, lasers, giant robots and boss fights!

STORY
The year is 1989. 12 years have passed since the Gogoh’s Army invasion of Earth. The introduction of alien technology enabled Earth technologies to take a massive leap forward. Conflict between countries declined and the Earth Federation was established as a unified Earth government. The stage was set for an era of unprecedented prosperity.
However, the peace was abruptly broken. The underground militant organization, the ‘Neo Loran Order’, was bent on establishing a new world order. Utilizing weapons stolen from the federation, they launched a global assault. Now, the fate of the newly-formed Earth Federation hangs in the balance as it begins to fight back!

FEATURES
+ 5 stages of side scrolling mecha-shooting action!
+ Customizable weapon load outs with 12 weapons to choose from!
+ 16 achievements to earn!
+ 4 difficulty levels: Easy to INSANE!

Get ARMED SEVEN in the Groupees Build a Doujin Bundle 2 right here!
http://groupees.com/doujin2/

satsukirin

Post Re: ARMED SEVEN Launches TODAY In the Groupees Build a Doujin Bundle 2!!
on: October 16, 2013, 17:42

H-Hellsinker?!

So, uh, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about what’s going on with that game? This is the first time it’s been available outside of Japanese vendors, unless I’m mistaken. I don’t suppose you know whether Tonnor has any plans regarding non-bundle releases or anything?

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: October 18, 2013, 04:39

It’s a TONNOR-approved fan translation. I actually contacted the translation team to suggest they participate in the bundle. We also talked about them doing standalone sales for Hellsinker, but couldn’t tell you if they’re going to follow up on that at this point.

Hopefully we’ll start to see more official releases from the team moving forward 🙂

Billy Joe

on: October 30, 2013, 01:44

So, I got it on Desura but I’m still wondering: will you put Armed Seven on Steam? I need more Astro Port on my library!

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.077 seconds.