Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Croixleur Sigma Release Date is Locked In: April 30th
GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Croixleur Sigma Release Date is Locked In: April 30th
on: April 23, 2014, 03:18

Let’s make this official! Our high-speed hack-and-slash brawler Croixleur Sigma now has a release date and will launch on Steam and other distributors from Wednesday April 30th 2014 for PC (Windows), priced $7.99!

Croixleur Sigma is a greatly expanded version of the original Croixleur which successfully passed Steam Greenlight in September 2013 (back when it was hard to get greenlit!) In preparation for the Steam release, souvenir circ. have added a wealth of new and expanded content, including: a new playable character, 2 player co-op, new gameplay modes, improved graphics, new music and more!

What’s more, everyone who bought the game prior to the Steam release will receive a free Steam key for the new and expanded Croixleur Sigma! (Yes, that includes Groupees purchasers!)

Just check out these features:

★ 5 modes of blistering pace 60 FPS hack-&-slash arcade action!
★ 2 playable characters – play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro!
★ Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both characters!
★ Test your mettle and hone your skills in Score Attack, Survival, Challenge, and Bonus modes!
★ A well-featured combo system including move canceling, attack collisions, invincible dashing and action locks!
★ 20 weapons to collect, each with a unique special attack! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style and the battle ahead!
★ 42 in-game achievements, Steam Trading Cards, and online leaderboards!
★ Local 2 player co-op! Take on the monster hordes with a friend in Dramatic Battle mode!

For anyone new to Croixleur, the gameplay is similar to Devil May Cry’s Bloody Palace mode, and our protagonists Lucrezia Visconti and Francesca Storaro must battle their way through floors of oncoming monsters in a ritual called ‘the Adjuvant Trial’. The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls set aside their childhood friendship and undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor!

Here’s the trailer:

For more details, visit the Croixleur homepage here: http://croixleur.com

Obviously, we’re very excited for this release and hope you’re looking forward to it! Only a week to go now!

LAMV

Advanced
Post Re: Croixleur Sigma Release Date is Locked In: April 30th
on: April 24, 2014, 21:18

Been forever since I posted.

I have some probably dumb questions, just want clarification on things:

1. Is this the same game but with extras or is it a sequel kind of thing?

2. If I bought the original game from GamersGate, that means I’ll get a Steam key to get it Sigma on Steam free?

3. Does the GamersGate version also get these updates via patch or will original and Sigma be separate games?

4. Think this’ll appear in indie game bundles in the future? I’m tempted to get the free Steam key provided it works, but I think I’d feel more comfortable playing it without having to turn and keep on Steam all the time.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: May 1, 2014, 00:18

LTNS! Apologies for the delay getting back, but there’s some kind of issue with the mail notification on the forum that I haven’t been able to fix yet.

>1. Is this the same game but with extras or is it a sequel kind of thing?

The former. There are some details here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/114203390/1387514566

>2. If I bought the original game from GamersGate, that means I’ll get a Steam key to get it Sigma on Steam free?

Correcto. It should be available in your GG account now.

>3. Does the GamersGate version also get these updates via patch or will original and Sigma be separate games?

They’re separate games. What’s more, Sigma is replacing the original.

>4. Think this’ll appear in indie game bundles in the future?

I wouldn’t rule it, but we’ve not plans to include it in bundles for at least a number of months.

>I’m tempted to get the free Steam key provided it works

DRM-free versions are available everywhere it’s sold other than Steam.

LAMV

Advanced
on: May 1, 2014, 20:35

I see, thank for the answers.</p>
<p>And actually, not only did I get a Steam key in my GG account, I see a GG download for Sigma as well. I even clicked Download and the filename said Croixleur Sigma. So it looks like I lucked out and got Sigma on GamersGate as well. Yay.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.073 seconds.