Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eryis Action HP, Demo & Steam Greenlight Now LIVE!
GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Eryis Action HP, Demo & Steam Greenlight Now LIVE!
on: August 30, 2012, 12:55

The website and playable demo for Eryi’s Action just went live today

Check them both out right here: http://eryisaction.com

We’re taking a different publishing route with Eryi’s Action and have submitted it directly (i.e. no Capcom) for approval on Steam’s new Greenlight system that went live today.

If you have a Steam account, please check out Eryi’s Action’s Greenlight page and vote UP to help us release this game on Steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92915524

If you don’t have a Steam account, please register and vote us UP!! 🙂

Whether Eryi’s Action gets on Steam or not is 100% dependent on the community supporting the game! Please make your vote heard!

THANKS!

Peroim_Fel-
d

Pro
Post Re: Eryis Action HP, Demo & Steam Greenlight Now LIVE!
on: August 30, 2012, 20:51

Voted and favorited as soon as it came up, but, based on the comments and performance of the games with anime-like aesthetics, I’m not sure if Greenlight will be a viable method. Still, first day, vocal minority, etc. Also, do you have any info on how this system is supposed to work, exactly? Apparently a game needs upwards of 150k votes to pass, which is quite high IMO…

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: August 30, 2012, 20:57

Thanks, PF (ooh, new avatar!)

Valve are keeping us in the dark about the success criteria, but you’re correct – based on the figures of other games, it does like there is a pretty high threshold of votes to obtain.

Veleskola

Pro
on: August 30, 2012, 23:21

I upvoted the game too. It does irritate me however that things like that yogscast cash-in game gets so many upvotes. Yet when interesting games with anime-like aesthetics get put up, they get little votes and you get a bunch of comments calling fans of these products, “weaboos.” This whole greenlight things is starting to come off as very hostile towards people. It seems that an original idea filled with melons and death is bad, but a game from a bunch of minecraft commentators deserves to be on steam more. I swear if that games makes it on steam and this game doesn’t, I will be so incredibly annoyed.

Also can we have a forum for Eryis Action soon? I want to discuss the frog that jumps out of the hot spring, he wanders my nightmares.

Zergem

Beginner
on: August 31, 2012, 00:55

Of course you’ve got my vote. Might take a while to actually get there, but I’m sure these games are worth waiting for. The anime-style ones on Greenlight, I mean.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: August 31, 2012, 07:13

Thanks for the upvotes, guys. Yes, it’s disappointing to see old stereotypes getting the most attention and there is a lot of negativity swirling around the process, but it’s not over until the proverbial fat lady sings and we have a clearer idea of Valve’s selection criteria.

Forum for Slate 2 games coming right up!

Daverost

on: September 15, 2012, 17:12

I’ve definitely voted for this (and many other doujin games) on Greenlight. Not sure what’ll come of it, if anything, but I’m always ready to buy almost whatever goes up on Steam. It’s a scene I really want to support, so I thank you guys for your involvement.

On the discussion of Greenlight, though, I do have a question (though I hope I don’t sidetrack the conversation). Is Capcom still working on Cherry Tree High or is that looking like something that might have to be approved via Greenlight as well?

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 15, 2012, 17:48

Hi Daverost,

Thanks for your support & FYI, in the event of Eryi’s Action making it through Greenlight, we WILL give out free Steam codes to anyone who bought it at any other distributor.

To your question: thanks to Capcom & early applications, our first slate of games will be coming to Steam without going through Greenlight. In fact, we’ll announce Ether Vapor Remaster’s Steam release date next week and Cherry Tree High Comedy Club & Fairy Bloom Freesia both have Steam AppIDs & are in the process of being set up on Steam’s back end.

Daverost

on: September 15, 2012, 21:37

Excellent news all around (and I did actually buy Eryi’s through GamersGate). Thanks! And best of luck on the Greenlight campaign. I’m telling everyone I can.

Veleskola

Pro
on: September 16, 2012, 02:51

Quote from GenkiPatton on September 15, 2012, 17:48<br />
<p>Thanks for your support & FYI, in the event of Eryi’s Action making it through Greenlight, we WILL give out free Steam codes to anyone who bought it at any other distributor.</p>

A free steam code you say? My God, I think I love this company even more now.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.096 seconds.