Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eryis Action is GREENLIT! Prepare for Steam-wide Trolling 🙂
GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Eryis Action is GREENLIT! Prepare for Steam-wide Trolling 🙂
on: October 30, 2013, 03:33

The road to Steam has been a long one for our Eryi – we released and put her onto Greenlight immediately after the system was introduced over a year ago, but FINALLY the Steam release is before us!

We’ll take just a bit of time to add Steam-based achievements(!) and trading cards, and then release as soon as we’re ready. Luckily, we started on the Steamworks integration way back last year, so it’s just a case of picking up where we left off. We expect to get her release-ready within in the next couple of weeks. Please watch here, the Nyu Media blog, forum, Twitter, or Eryi’s Action Greenlight page (link below) for updates.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92915524

For the record, Steam keys will be provided to everyone who purchased prior to Eryi being greenlit (i.e.Oct 30th), yes, that includes people who purchased via bundles.

THANK YOU to everyone one who supported Eryi on Greenlight and made this happen!

Daverost

Post Re: Eryis Action is GREENLIT! Prepare for Steam-wide Trolling 🙂
on: November 19, 2013, 21:11

So now that it’s out, how would one go about getting a Steam key if they had bought it on GamersGate?

Or anywhere for that matter. I just happened to have bought it on GamersGate. I don’t believe that they’re prone to providing Steam keys, but I admit to not using them much.

EDIT: Nevermind! Saw the answer given on Facebook.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.