Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Presenting the Nyu Media Winter-Spring Line-up!
GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Presenting the Nyu Media Winter-Spring Line-up!
on: October 12, 2013, 13:04

Here’s a look at what we have in store to release over the coming months!

We are *very* excited to bring you three more games from the makers of SATAZIUS: the giant robot shooter Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser, mech shooter ARMED SEVEN, and their profound love letter to Assault Suits Valken / Cybernator, GIGANTIC ARMY!

Worked has already started on the Steam edition of Croixleur, which will add not only Steam functionality such as leaderboards and achievements, but a whole slew of new content!!
** For the record, anyone who purchased Croixleur prior to its greenlight approval will receive a free Steam key!

Last, but by not means least, we will bring you Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm which was (very!) successfully crowdfunded to the tune of $118,000 in August and features new characters, GGPO, the commentating talent of jchensor, UltraDavid, and Maximilian, and much more!!

We’re cranking away and very much looking forward to bringing these games out! Watch this space for coming updates!!

gold163

Post Re: Presenting the Nyu Media Winter-Spring Line-up!
on: October 14, 2013, 20:44

Hey, this is just a shot in the dark, but will you be backporting the new content in the Steam version of Croixleur to the non-Steam version? I’d gladly pay an extra $5 for DRM-Free goodness.

Super stoked about Yatagarasu. Nice haul of Astro Port games; I’ll be sure to pick those up too.

satsukirin

on: October 15, 2013, 13:02

Huh, guess that other outfit working on Gigantic Army turned out to be a wash. Kinda saw that coming.

Pretty surprised to see Vulkaiser and Armed Seven here after the Curious Factory releases, but then again those weren’t incredibly polished and nobody seemed to even notice them. I have a soft spot for Armed Seven, myself… hopefully it finds some sort of audience this time. Wait, it’s already out on Desura? Bought!

From a quick look at the trial, replay saving seems to work this time- I think that was bugged in the CF version. Still no pause button, though? That’s crazy, guys. Anyway, thanks for giving me an excuse to play this again. (Also…I thought it was “Neo Roland”?)

LoliSauce

on: October 15, 2013, 13:58

I just noticed on your games page that some of the thumbnail images are much larger than intended, as in, they’re breaking the border of the frame and even the page itself. I am viewing on Firefox, though I doubt that should change anything. </p>
<p>Here is a screenshot for reference.<br />
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3261/tsyp.png

Edit: It seems to be only thumbnails for games on the Shooting genre page: eXeed, eXceed 2nd, eXceed 3rd, Kamui, ALLTYNEX, and RefleX.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: October 15, 2013, 15:42

@gold163 Yep, we will swap out the existing non-Steam builds of Croixleur for builds with the new content. (TIA for the extra support! 🙂

@satsukirin Heh. Yes, the CF versions of Vulkaiser and Armed Seven were a tad rough and certainly didn’t get on many people’s radars. They’ll have fresh localizations and minor improvements such as Xinput support. (I’m particularly looking forward to releasing the new Vulkaiser localization 🙂
Thanks for pouncing on A7. We actually haven’t promoted that release for reasons that will become apparent at 9am GMT tomorrow.
‘Roland’ isn’t very menacing anyway, but check out the blurb at the bottom of the original Japanese jacket here: Image

@LoliSauce Wow, that’s freaky! Thanks for the heads-up. Will check into it.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.