Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Who Wants to Play the English Language Demo?
GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Who Wants to Play the English Language Demo?
on: September 10, 2012, 17:56

Guys,

Our sincere apologies for the delays in bringing Fairy Bloom Freesia to you. We’d intended to release the website and demo this week, but what with Eryi’s Action releasing on Friday and Ether Vapor Remaster releasing SOON (news to follow!), we’ve decided to push these out to early October.

HOWEVER, as a make-good in the meantime, we’ll make the demo available to by request to NM forum members only. Here’s what to do: PM me with your email address and I will send a download code & link for your to download the demo.

Sound good? Who’s in?

Zergem

Beginner
Post Re: Who Wants to Play the English Language Demo?
on: September 11, 2012, 07:03

A big “YES PLEASE!” from me. I’m very good at replaying demos before release!
As long as you give it the best effort you can, I’ll keep on looking forward to it!

PS: if you can say, are you still working on that “special something” for FBF? I like surprises…

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 11, 2012, 08:36

On second thoughts, I’ll post a link here and help yourselves!

Download Code: CELS000PN

Redeem from here: https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=2&CLR=0&PRODUCTID=74840009&PAYMENTMETHOD=8

Enjoy!!

Zergem

Beginner
on: September 11, 2012, 09:36

Let it be known that the game starts in Japanese mode – you need to go to the third option in the main menu, then the top option in the new window, then go left or right to toggle English mode.

Veleskola

Pro
on: September 11, 2012, 11:50

You’re breaking my heart Genki 🙁 Guess I’ll just play Eryi’s action when it gets on steam, at least I can play the demo.

Will Fairy bloom fressia have to go through steam greenlight too?

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 11, 2012, 12:18

Quote from Zergem on September 11, 2012, 09:36
Let it be known that the game starts in Japanese mode – you need to go to the third option in the main menu, then the top option in the new window, then go left or right to toggle English mode.

It hasn’t done that on our test computers, but that maybe because it’s picking up old options settings. We’ll get it fixed!

Thanks for bringing this up.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 11, 2012, 12:21

Quote from Veleskola on September 11, 2012, 11:50
<p>Will Fairy bloom fressia have to go through steam greenlight too?

Happily, no!(!!!)

Thanks to Capcom, Ether Vapor Remaster, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club and Fairy Blossom Freesia were all placed in the pipe before Valve shut the doors completely on direct indie games applications.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 12, 2012, 15:02

Quote from Zergem on September 11, 2012, 09:36

Actually, the demo prompts for English or Japanese on start up… Perhaps you clicked through it on the first run of the demo?

Zergem

Beginner
on: September 12, 2012, 15:05

Ohh, I just remembered that it most likely detected my settings from when I had the Japanese demo installed. Sorry for the confusion.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: September 12, 2012, 15:06

NP! A false positive is better than the chance if turning into a problem after public release! Thanks for the alert!

Pages: [1] 2

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.126 seconds.