Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Xbox one controller doesnt work in Kamui, does for other xinput games
SikSlayer

Post Xbox one controller doesnt work in Kamui, does for other xinput games
on: September 17, 2014, 07:12

Drivers recently came out for the Xbox One controller, which works in xinput games, but not for Kamui. It works with Reflex, and every xinput compatible game I’ve ever tried, and this is the first game that doesn’t.

Also, the fullscreen mode has an issue with the aspect ratio.

Lastly, when is the full Tale of Alltynex coming to Steam?I plan on buying it a few times for myself and friends!

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Re: Xbox one controller doesnt work in Kamui, does for other xinput games
on: September 17, 2014, 07:42

Thank you for the feedback – that’s news to us about the driver.

What is happening regarding the fullscreen issue?

Sorry for the delay in getting ToA out! Siter Skain are heading up the Steam implementation, but have been crazy busy with other projects. Alltynex Second is almost done and Kamui is at about 40%. We’re hoping for an October release, but don’t hold us to that. We’ll announce it as loud and as far as possible when we have a date in sight!

SikSlayer

on: September 17, 2014, 08:10

Put simply, as I said before, in full screen, the aspect ratio is wrong. It’s stretched out, pulling at the top and bottom. You’ll notice it in the Nyu Media logo, and the moon in the background isn’t round during the launch sequence when you first start level 1.

Just compare it to windowed mode and you’ll see what I mean.

However I DO have widescreen mode enabled, when it’s off, this doesn’t happen. So it could just be checking widescreen mode doesn’t actually mean what it implies, or it’s backwards (disabling when it should be enabled maybe), but a quick examination will make it clear if I’m just flat wrong, or if something is not working properly.

Also, thanks for the info on the ToA Steam release plans. October would be a great time for release, since the 28th is my birthday. 😛

Thanks for everything!

SikSlayer

on: November 21, 2014, 14:35

It’s been a few months now, any updates?

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.