Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: A quick question about eXceed 3rd
dingdongpo

Post Re: A quick question about eXceed 3rd
on: August 31, 2012, 09:24

That must be the problem then! I always use continues. I will try playing later today.

The game folder is under E:\Steam\steamapps\common\eXceed 3rd Jade Penetrate Black Package. “common” is pretty much where all the Steam games are installed.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: August 31, 2012, 09:35

Fingers crossed! That file location should be just fine.

dingdongpo

on: August 31, 2012, 10:39

Alright! That was indeed the problem. I always used continues. I just beat the second stage boss without any continues, lost, and then checked practice mode. I unlocked the second stage! I don’t know if I can get any father then that without continues though… arg! Oh well. Thank you very much for your help!

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: August 31, 2012, 11:04

Thanks, PF 🙂

dingdongpo

on: August 31, 2012, 17:12

One more question, how do you unlock Remedy? I have seen some things on YouTube talking about it, but I hear different stuff everywhere. I’d like to get an official answer on this, if you have time.

But once again, thank you very much for helping me on this!

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: August 31, 2012, 17:24

All you need to do is ask!

– Select Normal or higher difficulty level and clear all Stages 1 to 5 without using a Continue.
– Defeat the Stage 2 and 3 bosses without being hit and without using a bomb.
– If you meet the above conditions, Remedy will appear as the mid-boss in Stage 4.
– If this Remedy is defeated without being hit and without using a bomb, you’ll go on to an Extra Stage after Stage 5.
– (Continues cannot be used in the Extra Stage.)

Good luck with that! 🙂

Reiko

on: December 22, 2012, 06:51

Quote from GenkiPatton on August 31, 2012, 17:24<br />
All you need to do is ask!</p>
<p>- Select Normal or higher difficulty level and clear all Stages 1 to 5 without using a Continue.<br />
– Defeat the Stage 2 and 3 bosses without being hit and without using a bomb.<br />
– If you meet the above conditions, Remedy will appear as the mid-boss in Stage 4.<br />
– If this Remedy is defeated without being hit and without using a bomb, you’ll go on to an Extra Stage after Stage 5.<br />
– (Continues cannot be used in the Extra Stage.)</p>
<p>Good luck with that! 🙂

To clarify GenkiPatton’s post, the stage 2 and 3 bosses refer to the mid bosses during the stage that have a health bar. Not the end of stage bosses; you’re allowed to die or bomb on those.

Pages: 1 [2]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.084 seconds.