Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: eXceed 2nd Story
Wiseman332-

Beginner
Post eXceed 2nd Story
on: June 6, 2012, 21:14

I’m finally understanding the whole thing about what is going on the game of eXceed 2nd.

So if I get this, most of the Angels found in this game were actually some kind of biological weapons created by the Church, right? It appears that real angels didn’t obey anyone rather than God Himself so the Church decided to make their own.

But there are several questions I have for it.

1. How and where did the Church get the technology in making these super soldiers?
2. What’s with Gilles’ involvement? She’s an enemy to the Church, so why would she want the power of such Angels?

P.S. The “Angels” in eXceed sounds like it got influence from Evangelion.

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Re: eXceed 2nd Story
on: June 7, 2012, 07:51

*** MAJOR SPOILER WARNING ***

Quote from Wiseman33287 on June 6, 2012, 21:14
… most of the Angels found in this game were actually some kind of biological weapons created by the Church, right?

There’s only one Angel in eX2nd and that’s the man-made version of Anhel.
The original Anhel went mad as a result of the Church’s experiments in eX GBC and was destroyed by the GBC*.
* See here for details:

[b]1. How and where did the Church get the technology in making these super soldiers?

They & drained power from and experimented on Anhel for years and succeed in developing the GBC sometime between the war between God & the Fallen Angels and some year before eX GBC started.

[b]2. What’s with Gilles’ involvement? She’s an enemy to the Church, so why would she want the power of such Angels?

Gilles has her own mysterious agenda 🙂

[b]The “Angels” in eXceed sounds like it got influence from Evangelion.

Ummm, how so? I’d say these are pretty close to the traditional angels.

Wiseman332-

Beginner
Post Re: eXceed 2nd Story
on: June 7, 2012, 13:25

* SPOILER WARNING! *

Quote from GenkiPatton on June 7, 2012, 07:51<br />
<p>

[b]The “Angels” in eXceed sounds like it got influence from Evangelion.

</p>
<p>Ummm, how so? I’d say these are pretty close to the traditional angels.

I say that because in eXceed GBC, Anhel was just gigantic monstrosity with great power. In Evangelion, they had Angels, which were near-indestructible monsters with great power, too. Not much other reason why they’re not similar.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.055 seconds.