Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Exceed on Windows 8
NatakuZ

Post Exceed on Windows 8
on: October 28, 2013, 14:43

I bought it on steam, but I’m not run any of the three.

the first when start ,i see black window with white center and after 10 second,then quit “program has stopped working”

the other two after the choice of the name, the bit color, etc. give an error message in strange characters, what should I do?

i use WINDOWS 8 and any solution ofr other windows don’t work,and applocale is incompatible,the change region don’t work

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Re: Exceed on Windows 8
on: October 28, 2013, 16:09

Hello NatakuZ,

First off, thank you for supporting our games – it’s very much appreciated.

I’m afraid that the eXceed games aren’t officially compatible with Win8 as they haven’t been thoroughly tested and optimized for it. That said, I believe you should be able to run the games by running them in Win7 compatibility mode. Have you given that a try yet?

NatakuZ

on: October 29, 2013, 06:21

nope,i try time a go,and now,but still not working,another ideas?

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: October 29, 2013, 13:23

Here is input from our resident MEC:

That’s very odd! I have Win 8 and all three games run on my laptop. I can’t work in the blind, could you post all your system specs? I think it’s not Win 8 but something else that’s causing problems. =/ Could be outdated drivers or something else.

NatakuZ

on: October 30, 2013, 13:53

the drivers is new
my spec :
Windows 8 64 bit
Athlon X2 64 3.00 Ghz Dual Core
2 gb ram 1066 hz
geforce 210

need another information?

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
on: November 1, 2013, 02:47

The potential issues I’m seeing here are: system language, the video driver, and Win 8 compatibility.

It’s true that AppLocale shouldn’t be needed on Win 8, but I’m wondering if you may not need to install the compatibility pack. So, first try this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/using-multiple-languages

And install the Japanese language pack, just in case.

Faulty drivers for that one could also be causing conflicts. It could be due to an old driver or even due to a recent Nvidia driver update being incompatible with the games. What driver version are you using?

Finally, chances are the games may not work at all Windows 8.1. Many games aren’t working on Win 8.1 and the eXceed series is not officially compatible with Win 8. If this is the case, running the games on Win 7 or earlier is quite possible the only solution.

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.076 seconds.