Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem with unlocking practice levels (I know youre not supposed to use continues)
rollcall

Post Problem with unlocking practice levels (I know youre not supposed to use continues)
on: September 19, 2015, 06:25

Hello, I’ve been searching around and couldn’t find a solution for this so I wanted to ask here. I hear you can unlock levels to practice by beating it in arcade without using a continue. I’ve beaten levels 1-4 without using a continue, but it won’t go past 3. I tried to reinstall the game and do it again, but it still won’t go past 3. I saw someone on the Steam forums with the same problem but it didn’t look like he got an answer. My guess is the save file is messed up or something. Any advice? Thanks.

PS: Game runs fine with no problems other than this

rollcall

Post Re: Problem with unlocking practice levels (I know youre not supposed to use continues)
on: September 21, 2015, 03:42

Update: I ended up 1cc’ing it on easy after reinstalling and now all levels are unlocked. Not sure what the problem was but I’m glad I got it!

GenkiPatto-
n

Administrator
Post Re: Problem with unlocking practice levels (I know youre not supposed to use continues)
on: September 22, 2015, 09:07

Apologies for the delay getting back and glad you resolved it!

Pages: [1]

Mingle Forum by cartpauj

Version: 1.0.34
;
Page loaded in: 0.071 seconds.