2D Mecha-shooting BAD ASSERY is Back!
From the makers of and ARMED SEVEN and SATAZIUS: 6 levels of retro arcade-styled mechanized chaos and addictive game play in this heartfelt homage to 16-bit mech shooters such as Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken, Metal Warriors, and Front Mission: Gun Hazard!
It is the 21st century and Earth is at war with the Ramulons – an alien race determined to stop humanity’s advance into space.
Mankind’s war against the Ramulons has reached the planet Ramulon itself and it is now down to YOU to pilot the ‘GMR-34 SALADIN’ – a Manned Combat Robot – and take on the Ramulon army. Customize your arsenal of explosive, projectile and plasma weapons, and combine them with melee attacks, thrusters and shield to take the fight to the enemy and end the conflict!
- Six stages of intense mech-shooter action!
- Twelve mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
- Four difficulty modes from ‘Easy’ to ‘Insane’ to cater for all skill levels!
- Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style!
- Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options! Rebalanced gameplay from the original Japanese version!
- The Steam version will add 42 achievements, trading cards, and more! A Linux version is also in the works!
- Outstanding value: only $5.99!!
Release Date: February 5th, 2014
Format: PC (Windows) download
Genre: 2D Arcade Mech-shooting
About the Developer
ASTRO PORT is a three man development team whose collective message to the world is, “This is how fun action shooting games can be!”
True to their mission, ASTRO PORT have built a a prodigious catalog of rock solid games, including Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser, GIGANTIC ARMY, ARMED SEVEN, ADVENTUM, SATAZIUS, and STEEL STRIDER. For more information about ASTRO PORT and their games, visit the ASTRO PORT homepage.