Mankind’s Only Hope for Salvation.
The third and final chapter in one of the most loved and respected Japanese shooting game series ever: The Tale of ALLTYNEX by Japanese indie developer SITER SKAIN. Carefully crafted play experiences, destructive fun, and absorbing gameplay have made the ALLTYNEX trilogy renowned in shmup / shooting game communities, both in Japan and overseas.
The mysterious object that had shimmered in the blue sky for countless generations and was worshiped by men as a god was in fact a massive man-made structure. And now, the silent vigil that was thought would last forever has come to an end.
Centuries have passed since the events of RefleX and mankind has once again attained civilization. Now, ancient technology born of a twisted mind sets in motion a chain of events designed to bring divine retribution down upon mankind. The key to bring forth the annihilation is KAMUI, a fighter craft based on ‘Xaffiquel Theory” brain fusion technology. This twin-tined instrument of mankind’s destruction carries a terrible secret that ironically will prove to be mankind’s only hope for salvation.
- 6 stages of meticulously designed levels and presentation!
- The ‘real deal’! 2D arcade shooting action over high & low altitude planes!
- Score multiplier system based on an auto-targeting Lighting Attack!
- Destroy enemy bullets using the powerful Lightning Katana!
- Finely-tuned difficulties and rank system: pick from several difficulty settings based on precision enemy placement and algorithms or let the game adjust the difficulty according to your skills!
- New to the English version: TATE (rotated) display mode!
Release Date: June 6th, 2013
Format: PC (Windows) download
Genre: Vertical Scrolling Shooting
About the Developer
SITER SKAIN is a 3-man Japanese indie development team formed by university friends in 1999. SITER SKAIN’s approach to shooting games centers around creating destructive fun, weapon mechanics that allow for tactical play, and engaging score systems that makes for enjoyable score attacks. Then, of course, they lavish effort into the stage design and dramatic presentation. There are no dialogue scenes in their games, but they effectively build up the tension and drama through inventive and effective use of battle situations, gameplay developments and background music.
For more information, visit SITER SKAIN at: http://siterskain.com/