Now announcing: the release date, price, dedicated website, playable demo and Steam Greenlight page for our English localization of the hack-&-slash arcade action game Croixleur!
Croixleur is a high-speed, hack-and-slash arcade action game by the talented Japanese indie developer souvenir circ. Gameplay is reminiscent of the Devil May Cry series’ Bloody Palace mode as the protagonist, Lucrezia Visconti, battles her way through floors of oncoming monsters in a ritual called ‘the Adjuvant Trial’.
- Frenetic 3D hack & slash action!
- 3 modes to master: Story Mode, Time Attack Mode and Endless Mode!
- A satisfying combo system including Move Canceling, Attack Collisions, Invisible Dashing and Rigid Body States.
- 10 Weapons to collect, each with a unique Special Attack! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style!
- 20 in-game Achievement to earn!
- New to the English localization – widescreen and HD display modes!
- Outstanding value – only $4.99!
The full game will on sale from January 24th, price $4.99 directly from the Croixleur homepage and roll out to GamersGate, Desura, and other distributors soon thereafter.
Croixleur needs YOUR support on Steam Greenlight! Please visit Croixleur’s Steam Greenlight page and vote YES to help Croixleur onto Steam!