THE CITY ADVENTURE IS HERE!
Seil and his childhood friend Seana are neophyte thieves in the Thieves Guild of Genoseed City. By day they work at their private investigation agency, “Millionaire”; by night they undertake missions across the city on behalf of the Thieves Guild. Sacred Tears TRUE is the story of these young thieves and their pursuit of dreams and adventure.
Sacred Tears TRUE brings both traditional JRPG elements and fresh and unique features such as a deceptively simple but deep card battle system, redistributable skill points, graphics by Takashi KONNO (Shichinin no Bukiya), and music by Hiroyuki Ojima (Accel World, When They Cry anime) and Shimotsuki Haruka (Atelier Iris, Ace Attorney Orchestral Performance)
Each of the 48 chapters in Sacred Tears TRUE comprises of a single mission or case. Each chapter is a standalone episode, but as the game progresses, the world and characters are further explored and the main dramatic story arc plays out.
- Quite simply one of the best ever doujin RPG and a must-have for any JRPG fan!
- Fresh and engaging characters, stories, and drama – from comedy to romance to political intrigue.
- Traditional and new JRPG features, including a unique card battle system, redistributable skill points, and multiway system!
- Outstanding replay value: 24 main story chapters and 24 side chapters!
- Chapter (5–30 mins each) format for easy play!
- A treasure trove of beautiful, high quality character art by Takashi KONNO!
- An exceptional original soundtrack by Ojima Hiroyuki & Shimotsuki Haruka!
Release Date: September 25th, 2014
Format: PC (Windows) download
About the Developer
AlphaNuts is a Japanese doujin game circle that began creating games in 2000. Their initial focus was on RPG games for the PC and they were commissioned to create a representative game for RPG Maker XP. Nowadays, they focus on making simulation games for smartphones.
Visit the AlphaNuts homepage at: http://alphanuts.jp/